Are you in year 12 or applying for Nursing or Veterinary Science? Your uni journey starts here. This page will tell you everything you need to know about applying through the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC).
You’re able to select up to six course preferences as part of your TISC application, which will be assessed based on your selection rank. You’ll only receive an offer for one course, so your first preference should be the course you’d most like to get into.
How to apply
- Log into the TISC website. If you're an eligible Year 12 student, you can log in using your WACE candidate number or TISC number. If you don't have one, you can register online.
- Order your course preferences from 1 to 6.
- Complete your application form before the due date, making sure to pay any fees.
- Save your application cover sheet for your records and submit all the supporting documents listed.
- Check your inbox. Once you have applied and your application fee has been processed, TISC will send you an email confirmation.
|19 April 2021||Applications open for 2022 entry.|
|13 December 2021||Closing date (11:59pm) for the Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Biology, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine – non-school leaver.|
|19 December 2021||Closing date (11:59pm) to apply and add/rearrange your preferences for the main round of offers. Also the release date of WACE results and University Admission Advice Letters online.|
|23 December 2021||Main round offers available. Applications and change of preferences re-open for the second round of offers.|
|14 January 2022||Deadline (11:59pm) to apply or change preferences for the second round offers.|
|20 January 2022||Second round offers available.|
Explore more tips and advice
When you’re in Year 12, you’ve got a lot on your plate. Uni might feel far away and a bit daunting, but we can help you out. Read our easy-to-follow tips to help you apply through TISC correctly and get your uni journey started.
With the pressure of an upcoming exam, everyone responds differently and there is no perfect way to prepare yourself. We’ve put together some pre-exam tips to help you reach your full potential when it’s time to sit the exam.
Enabling pathway courses
Didn’t get the selection rank you need for direct entry into Murdoch? Don't worry, we offer a range of free enabling courses to help you develop your academic skills and qualify for an undergraduate course.